terça-feira, dezembro 19, 2006

Tuesday's Soundtrack


Games, changes and fears / when will they go from here / When will they stop / I believe that faith has brought us here / And we should be together but we're not / I play it off but I'm dreaming of you / I'll keep my cool but I'm feeling / I try to say good-bye and I choke / I try to walk away and I stumble / though I try to hide it, it's clear / My world crumbles when you are not near / Good-bye and I choke / I try to walk away and I stumble / though I try to hide it,It's clear / my world crumbles when you are not near / I may appear to be free but I'm just a prisoner of your love / I may seem all right and smile when you leave / but my smiles are just a front / I play it off but I'm dreaming of you / I'll keep my cool but I'm feeling / I try to say good-bye and I choke / I try to walk away and I stumble / though I try to hide it, It's clear / My world crumbles when you are not near / Good-bye and I choke / I try to walk away and I stumble / though I try to hide it,It's clear / my world crumbles when you are not near / Here is my confession / and I"ll be your possession / boy I need your touch / Your love kisses and such / with all my might I try / but this I can't deny...

I try - macy gray

Nenhum comentário: