quarta-feira, janeiro 31, 2007

Let's sing!



Talk to me now I'm older / Your friend told you 'cause I told her / Friday nigths have been lonely / Change your plans and then phone me / We could go and get 40's / Fuck goin' to that party / Oh really, your folks are away now? / Alright, let's go, you convinced me / 12:51 is the time my voice / Found the words I sought... / Is it this stage I want? / The world is shutting out... for us / We were tense for sure / But we was confident... / Kiss me now that I'm older / I won't try to control you / Friday nigths have been lonely / Take it slow but don't warn me / We can go and get 40's / Then we'd go to some party / Oh really, your folks are away now? / Alright, I'm comming... / I'll be right there.



foto: gettyimages.com
the strokes - 12:51

Nenhum comentário: