quarta-feira, janeiro 17, 2007

Tuesday's Soundtrack


Esqueci de colocar ontem. É tanto problema na cabeça, que tá foda...

How long before I get in? / Before it starts, before I begin? / How long before you decide? / Before I know what it feels like? / Where to, where do I go? / If you never try, then you'll never know / How long do I have to climb / Up on the side of this mountain of mine? / Look up, I look up at night / Planets are moving at the speed of light / Climb up, up in the trees / every chance that you get, is a chance you seize / How long am I gonna stand, with my head stuck under the sand? / I'll start before I can stop / before I see things the right way up / All that noise, and all that sound / All those places I got found / And birds go flying at the speed of sound / to show you how it all began / Birds came flying from the underground / if you could see it then you'd understand? / Ideas that you'll never find / All the inventors could never design / The buildings that you put up / Japan and China all lit up / The sign that I couldn't read / or a light that I couldn't see / some things you have to believe / but others are puzzles, puzzling me.

coldplay - speed of sound

Nenhum comentário: