terça-feira, fevereiro 13, 2007

Tuesday's Soundtrack

O Tuesday's Soundtrack dessa semana é em homenagem à volta do The Police que, segundo eles próprios afirmaram, começará uma turnê mundial em maio desse ano. :)
Foto: gettyimages.com

You'll remember me when the west wind moves / Upon the fields of barley / You'll forget the sun in his jealous sky / As we walk in fields of gold / So she took her love for to gaze awhile / Upon the fields of barley / In his arms she fell as her hair came down / Among the fields of gold / Will you stay with me, will you be my love / Among the fields of barley? / We'll forget the sun in his jealous sky / As we lie in fields of gold / See the west wind move like a lover so / Upon the fields of barley / Feel her body rise when you kiss her mouth / Among the fields of gold / I never made promises lightly / And there have been some that I've broken / But I swear in the days still left / We'll walk in fields of gold / We'll walk in fields of gold / Many years have passed since those summer days / Among the fields of barley / See the children run as the sun goes down / Among the fields of gold / You'll remember me when the west wind moves / Upon the fields of barley / You can tell the sun in his jealous sky / When we walked in fields of gold...

the police - fields of gold

Nenhum comentário: