terça-feira, novembro 14, 2006

Tuesday's Soundtrack


I would have given you all of my heart / But there's someone who's torn it apart / And he's taken just all that I have / But if you want I'll try to love again / Baby, I'll try to love again but I know / The first cut is the deepest / Baby I know the first cut is the deepest / But when it comes to being lucky he's cursed / When it comes to loving me he's worst / I still want you by my side / Just to help me dry the tears that I've cried / And I'm sure going to give you a try / And if you want I'll try to love again (try) / Baby, I'll try to love again but I know / The first cut is the deepest / Baby I know the first cut is the deepest / But when it comes to being lucky he's cursed / When it comes to loving me he's worst

Sheryl Crow - The first cut is the deepest

Nenhum comentário: