terça-feira, fevereiro 06, 2007

Tuesday's Soundtrack

As I walk through This wicked world / Searching for light in the darkness of insanity / I ask myself "Is all hope lost?" / "Is there only pain and hatred, and misery?" / And each time I feel like losin' sight / There's one thing I wanna know / What's so funny 'bout peace, love, and understanding? / What's so funny 'bout peace, love, and understanding? / As I walk on Through troubled times / My spirit gets so downhearted sometimes / So where I've gone And who I trusted / And where is the harmony, sweet harmony / 'Cause each time I feel it slippin' away / It just makes me wanna cry / What's so funny 'bout peace, love, and understanding? / Whats so funny 'bout peace, love, and understanding? / Whats so funny 'bout peace, love, and understanding?

audioslave - peace, love and understanding

Foto: gettyimages.com

Nenhum comentário: